Located in the heart of Stratford, this project is a landmark 26 storey tower, just 2 minutes’ walk from Westfield Stratford City – Europe’s largest shopping mall, and Stratford Underground Station.
The apartments have been designed to create a luxury living space, with an emphasis on natural light and high specification materials. The residents-only roof terrace and private winter gardens offer some of the very best panoramic views across the capital.
Stratford has transformed dramatically over the past few years. The 2012 Olympic Games became the catalyst for Europe’s largest regeneration project with Stratford experiencing £12.5bn of private and public sector investment.
With 150 underground stations within direct access, and the remainder within just one interchange, no station in the capital is more connected. From Stratford Station, the Central line will take you to The City and Central London in 11 & 19 minutes respectively.
Stratford is also home to Europe’s largest shopping mall; Westfield Stratford City, which opened in 2011. With a total area of 176,500m2, and anchor tenants such as John Lewis and M&S, it is a major attraction to tourists and London residents alike.
- Westfield Stratford- Europe’s largest shopping mall
- Internationally connected by Eurostar
- Stratford will benefit from Crossrail in 2019
- The new International Quarter will create over 25,000 jobs
- £1bn new University College London campus planned
- Close proximity to Canary Wharf- one of the main financial centres in the UK