Minutes from the High-Speed rail link to central London, Paris and Brussels, the Riverside Park development offers prime residential units in one of the UK’s fastest-appreciating locations.
GRE has acquired land to develop 246 apartments and 26 houses, with the first phase having begun construction in Spring 2017 and due to be complete in Q1 2019, comprising 66 apartments and 8 houses.
The site lies next to the Great Stour River, with Victoria Park immediately to the south.
Close to excellent road, rail and air links – it even has its own airport – Ashford is a growing hub of commercial and academic activity with new businesses bringing thousands of new jobs and Ashford International College being recently opened.
Since 2001, Ashford has been among the fastest-growing towns in the south east of England, with its population rising by 20 per cent between 2001 and 2014. With the launch of the Channel Tunnel in 1994 and Ashford International Station, many thousands of commuters and residents have moved into the area, attracted by its excellent amenities, attractive countryside and fantastic transport links.
- 590,000 Sq. Ft. of office space in the new Commercial Quarter
- £75m Investment on new leisure and retail
- £55m expansion plan of London Ashford Airport
- £45m investments in 1 college and 5 new schools (by 2022)
- Expansion of Ashford Designer Outlet
- Population expected to reach 141,000 by 2021 according to Ashford Borough Council
- In 2016, property prices in Ashford outperformed London prices with 14% in Ashford against 12% in London