Located in the heart of Manchester’s fashionable Northern Quarter – home to the city’s world famous fashion and music industries – and the final piece in a £120m regeneration scheme, One Smithfield Square offers 77 stunning one, two and three bedroom city centre apartments.
The apartments benefit from terraces and balconies with views across the city, close proximity to the city’s major tram and train stations with direct links to Manchester International Airport and London, and access to all this fabulous city centre location has to offer, including world class retail and education facilities.
Greater Manchester is the fastest growing core city in the UK, home to more than 2.5m people and long established as the ‘capital of the North’. With a GDP of £54bn and home to 65 of the FTSE 100, the city is an economic powerhouse in its own right.
Manchester has recently seen unprecedented levels of public and private investment, including: the new home for the BBC at Media City, and the the Beijing Construction Engineering Group’s £800m investment in Manchester Airport City. Manchester is undeniably the sporting capital of the UK with two of the country’s most successful Premier League football teams in Manchester United and Manchester City.
The Northern Quarter and One Smithfield Square is positioned between Manchester’s retail and commercial core, and sandwiched between the city’s two major train stations.
- Located in Manchester city centre
- 5 minute walk to Victoria Station
- Close proximity to Media City UK- new home of the BBC
- Home to 4 leading universities including the University of Manchester- the largest in the UK
- Part six of a major regeneration scheme
- Has the largest regional Financial, Professional and Business Services industry outside of London