Located at the eastern edge of one of Barcelona’s most important avenues, the Avinguda Diagonal, and minutes from the Mediterranean Sea, Brises Diagonal Mar is a three-building development offering 63 stunning two, three and four bedroom apartments in the fast evolving Poblenou neighbourhood. Set over eight floors, these terraced apartments will make the most of this bright and beautiful city.
Sant Marti has the second highest population and the largest area of coastline in Barcelona, stretching to nearly 3km. The 1992 Olympics was a catalyst for substantial regeneration in Sant Marti, which focussed on three axis’; Rambla Poble Nou, the high street of the Poble Nou neighbourhood, Avingunda Diagonal, and the Sea Front.
Barcelona is an important economic, cultural and commercial centre and has moved from being the 6th most powerful economy in the EU by GDP in 2016, to the 4th most economically powerful. Recent data from January 2018 reveals how rental prices increased almost 10% in Barcelona since the start of 2017, and overall Spanish property sales have increased by 16%- the fourth and biggest consecutive year of growth.
- €495m spent on Catalonia’s largest shopping centre- less than a 1-minute walk
- Minutes from the beautiful La Mar Bella and La Nova Mar Bella beaches
- Culturally packed with architecture of the Fòrum Building, Telefónica and the Convention Centre
- 5-minute walk to the 15-hectare Parc Diagonal Mar designed by Enric Miralles
- Home to the new Polytechnic University of Catalonia campus